Saturday, February 20, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

 




I have been joining in on Then Sings My Soul Saturdays over at Signs, Miracles & Wonders for the past three weeks and I am doing it again! I love sharing my favorite music with my readers and I am going to share another great song with you today. But first, here is how Then Sings My Soul Saturday works:


I think you are going to love this! The instructions are easy. Just write a post on your blog about a song. It can be a song that has spoken to your heart during a difficult time... a song that brings back a special memory... a song that makes you want to sing along to the top of your lungs... a song that makes you glad... a song that makes you want to dance... a song that has inspired you... a song that makes you feel like the words were written just for you... a song that makes your soul sing. 

You can include the lyrics or maybe include the You Tube video. After you write the post, come back here and link your post to Mr. Linky at the bottom of the page. Then you can come back and read about all the other songs and stories that are posted.
 
I'm sure many of you love to worship through music and feel like God speaks to you through the words of songs just like I do. I can't wait to hear all of your stories about it :)
 
I picked a couple songs this week, because I just love music so much and these are a couple songs that I love so much! From very Godly men who are reaching the world for Jesus through their gifts and talents! So without further delay, here is my post:


Lyrics: You are holy (You are holy)
You are mighty (You are mighty)
You are worthy (You are worthy)
Worthy of praise (Worthy of praise)

I will follow (I will follow)
I will listen (I will listen)
I will love You (I will love you)
All of my days (All of my days)

I will sing to (You are Lord of Lords)
And worship (You are King of kings)
The King who (You are mighty God)
Is worthy (Lord of everything)
I will love and (You're Emannuel)
Adore You (You're the Great I am)
And I will bow down (You're my Prince of peace)
before You (Who is the Lamb)
I will sing to (You're my living God)
And worship (You're my saving grace)
The King who (You will reign forever)
Is worthy (You are ancient of days)
I will love and (You are alpha, omega)
Adore You (beginning and end)
And I will bow down (You're my Savior, Messiah)
Before You (Redeemer and friend)
You're my Prince of Peace
And I will live my life for You
(Repeat above 2x)



Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death
Your perfect love is casting out fear
And even when I’m caught in the middle of the storms of this life
I won’t turn back
I know You are near

And I will fear no evil
For my God is with me
And if my God is with me
Whom then shall I fear?
Whom then shall I fear?

Chorus:
Oh no, You never let go
Through the calm and through the storm
Oh no, You never let go
In every high and every low
Oh no, You never let go
Lord, You never let go of me

And I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
A glorious light beyond all compare
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
We’ll live to know You here on the earth

Chorus:

Yes, I can see a light that is coming for the heart that holds on
And there will be an end to these troubles
But until that day comes
Still I will praise You, still I will praise You

3 comments:

  1. These are both great songs! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for participating in Friday Follow. I am catching up to the links. Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What awesome songs. I love Saturday hopping...you find such awesome encouragement on each site. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete