Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Follow and Follow Me Fridays!!

Welcome to Fridays! For all you bloggers out there, you know what happens on Fridays! Yep, its your chance to check out some great blogs and build your followers list up!!! This is my favorite day of the week! I have found some amazing blogs in the last couple weeks and I am loving that so many of you are choosing to follow me back. Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I am excited for my readers to see where things will be taking us and all the great books & products I want to share with you!


So without further delays, here are the instructions and links for joining in Friday Follow, sponsered by One 2 Try, Midday Escapes, and Hearts Make Families

Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

--Grab the Friday Follow and Sponsor buttons and include both on your Friday Follow blog post.

--Follow the
Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from
Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through
Friday Follow.

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

As hostesses, we realize the time required to participate in Friday Follow. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone, including ourselves, may not be able to follow every blog. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your continued participation!



MckLinky Blog Hop

      

And if you would like to join in the Follow Me Friday, sponsered by Trendy Treehouse, here are the instructions:


  • Add your blog link to the McLinky below ~ remember to leave your blog name under "Your Name"
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse ~ we will follow you back!!!
  • Grab the "Follow Me Fridays" button for your blog ~ so more blogs can share in the fun!
  • Follow other blogs that have linked up ~ Comment there letting them know you are now following them and visiting from Follow Me Fridays!
  • If someone follows you, follow them back, It's only fair. LOL
The more you follow, the more will follow you!
It's that easy!

Blogs only please ~ No advertising links! Have Fun!

MckLinky Blog Hop

     

23 comments:

  1. Following your back :)


    http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse Friday Follow to say HI! Come by and say Hi!
    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the Friday Follow. I'm following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there.
    Stopping by via Friday Follow to say hello.

    Enjoy the rest of your day.

    Harriet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is such a fun read! I'm also following you back. . . I look forward to all the great posts in the future!
    Aleesha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. I'm following you back from Friday Follow. Thanks for stopping by Simply Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by and being a follower! You have a great blog and now I am following you!

    Blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you back! Thanks for stopping by. I like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi,
    Thanks for visiting me today! I'm a follower now too. Do you like to sew?

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Friday Follow! I hope you have a blessed week-end. I really like all your giveaways...wow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by! :) I'll follow back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Friday Follow. Thanks for coming by 504 Main. I am following you now too!
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there,
    Just passing through, you have such a great blog!!
    I thought you might want to know about the AWESOME Modest Dress giveaway going on over at The Dress-up Drawer:

    http://thedressupdrawer.blogspot.com/2010/03/monday-is-finally-here-i-have-such.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Following you right back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi :) thanks for stopping by earlier! Happy Friday Follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, Happy Follow Friday! I'm your newest follower!

    http://dustinnikki.blogspot.com/

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following you back from FF! Thanks for checking out my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi there - thanks for stopping by and becoming a new follower. I am now your latest follower too. Hope you are having a great weekend! Big hugs! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi, I am your latest follower from Friday Follow (on a saturday). Please stop by my blog at www.safehomehappymom.com and follow us as well.

    Have a lovely weekend

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for the follow. I am following you back now and love the meme you participate in on Saturdays... what a great idea to post some worship songs that have touched you throughout the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi! I'm a little late but am a new follower. yahoooo!

    Hope you can visit...
    MageeMommy
    http://mageebaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi there!

    We are already followers of your blog but just wanted to stop by to check out your site again and say hello. :)

    ReplyDelete