Sunday, March 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

 

I have been doing well with planning very healthy, diabetic friendly meals during the last two months. As a result, I have lost almost 15lb and my husband has lost almost 25lb!!! I am totally loving working out on the Wii Fit Plus and actually can totally see a difference in my mood when I skip a workout or don't make it long enough!!!

Anyway, here is my menu plan for the week:

Monday - Chicken Stir Fry with Rice

Tuesday - Salmon with Linguini and Carrots

Wednesday - Homemade Vegetable Soup, Cornbread

Thursday - Homemade Pizza with tossed salad

Friday - Crockpot Roast with Mashed Potatoes and mixed veggies

Saturday - Leftover Dinner

If you want to join in Menu Plan Monday, head over to I'm An Organizing Junkie and link up!!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a delicious week. I found you via FF and am now following.

    I just read a book called The Surrendered Wife, which you would probably really enjoy.

    I'm also preparing to do a giveaway for the book Amish Peace, which you'd probably enjoy.

    God bless you in your mission to be a Godly wife.

    You can follow me back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete