Monday, March 15, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well it is Monday again and after a very busy weekend, I am off to a great start to my week! I have gotten a number of things completed on my to-do list and feel very good about that. My home daycare children are all here and we are going to have a fantastic day of playing and learning. "This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!"  So when looking through my recipes and deciding what to plan for meals this week, I decided to do a week of family favorites!

Monday - Teriyaki Chicken with Rice and Tossed Salad

Tuesday - Shepard's Pie with Chocolate Pudding for dessert

Wednesday - Hamburger Soup and Homemade bisquits

Thursday - Chicken Dinner Sausages with Homemade Cornbread and Broccoli and Carrots

Friday - Pizza with Tossed Salada

Saturday - Grilled Cheese & Turkey Breast with Tomato Soup

Sunday - Crock Pot Roast, Potatoes & Carrots

If you want to join in Menu Plan Monday, head over to I'm An Organizing Junkie and link up!

3 comments:

  1. Passing by to spread some Love ... Loved your blog .. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a terrific menu. Come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday if you can this week. Happy St. Patrick's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The menu sounds amazing. Hamburger soup...I am so intrigued. Yeah for pizza on Friday!
    Holly
    504 Main

    ReplyDelete