Saturday, March 6, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday

 

Well, I can't believe how quickly this week has passed. And once again, it time for another "Then Sings My Soul Saturday" hosted by Signs, Miracles and Wonders!

It has been an incredibly busy week, but the one thing that I cling to when life gets crazy and I don't think I can do all I have to, is that my Lord will give me all the strength I need!!! For that I am so incredibly grateful!



Everyone needs compassion,
Love that's never failing;
Let mercy fall on me.

Everyone needs forgiveness,
The kindness of a Saviour;
The Hope of nations.

Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.

Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

So take me as You find me,
All my fears and failures,
Fill my life again.

I give my life to follow
Everything I believe in,
Now I surrender.

My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

Shine your light and let the whole world see,
We're singing for the glory of the risen King...Jesus (x2)

My Saviour, He can move the mountains,
My God is Mighty to save,
He is Mighty to save.
Forever, Author of salvation,
He rose and conquered the grave,
Jesus conquered the grave.

My Saviour, you can move the mountains,
You are mighty to save,
You are mighty to save.
Forever, Author of Salvation,
You rose and conquered the grave,
Yes you conquered the grave




His strength is perfect
When our strength is gone
He'll carry us
When we can't carry on
Raised in His power
The weak become strong
His strength is perfect
His strength is perfect

Verse 1
I can do all things through Christ
Who gives me strength
But sometimes I wonder
What He can do through me
No great success to show
No glory on my own
Yet in my weakness
He is there to let me know

Verse 2
We can only know
The power that He holds
When we truly see
How deep our weakness goes
His strength in us begins
Where ours comes to an end
He hears our humble cry
And proves again




I Heard a great voice out of heaven saying
Behold the tabernacle of God is with men
He shall dwell with them and they shall be His people
And almighty God will be with them

He shall wipe away all tears from their eyes
There shall be no more death
Neither sorrow, nor crying, and no more pain
The former things are all passed away

He that sat upon the throne said,
“Behold, I make all things new”
He said unto me, “Write these words
For they are faithful and true”

It is done (4 Times)

He is the Alpha and Omega
The Beginning and the End
The Son of God, the King of Kings
Lord of lords, He's Everything
Messiah, Jehovah
The Prince of Peace is He
The Son of Man, Seed of Abraham
Second Person in the Trinity

1 comment:

  1. Great songs ~ The one with the birds was so pretty. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete