Friday, March 12, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


Okay, this week has just flown by, but it is now time for one of my favorite times of the week....Then Sings My Soul Saturdays, hosted by Signs, Miracles and Wonders! Here are the basics, so you can join in!

I think you are going to love this! The instructions are easy. Just write a post on your blog about a song. It can be a song that has spoken to your heart during a difficult time... a song that brings back a special memory... a song that makes you want to sing along to the top of your lungs... a song that makes you glad... a song that makes you want to dance... a song that has inspired you... a song that makes you feel like the words were written just for you... a song that makes your soul sing.

Here are a couple songs that I have been listening to this week and have been such wonderful encouragements to me, and I hope they will be the same to you. Enjoy!

 
Everybody falls sometimes
Gotta find the strength to rise
From the ashes and make a new beginning
Anyone can feel the ache
You think it’s more than you can take
But you are stronger, stronger than you know
Don’t you give up now
The sun will soon be shining
You gotta face the clouds
To find the silver lining

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do

It doesn’t matter what you’ve heard
Impossible is not a word
It’s just a reason for someone not to try
Everybody’s scared to death
When they decide to take that step
Out on the water
It’ll be alright
Life is so much more
Than what your eyes are seeing
You will find your way
If you keep believing

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do

Overcome the odds
You don't have a chance
(That’s what faith can do)
When the world says you can’t
It’ll tell you that you can!

I’ve seen dreams that move the mountains
Hope that doesn’t ever end
Even when the sky is falling
And I’ve seen miracles just happen
Silent prayers get answered
Broken hearts become brand new
That’s what faith can do
That's what faith can do!
Even if you fall sometimes
You will have the strength to rise





I have walked a thousand miles
Through all my tests and all my trials
And yet You still love me for me
In the refuge of Your wings I can rest in You safely
Oh Lord Youve covered me
Now I can finally see
It was Your love changing me
Its Your mercy that draws me near
By Your grace Im standing here
No matter the road Ive walked
Loves covered my wrong
I realize its true
Theres none like You
I will run this race of life
Pressing on toward the prize
Its You my reward is You
And I will live because You died
And as You rose Lord I will rise
In You victoriously
Now I can finally see
It was Your hand guiding me
Its Your mercy that draws me near
By Your grace Im standing
No matter the road Ive walked
Loves covered my wrong
Now I can finally see
How Your love has guided me
Theres one thing Ive found to be true
Theres none like You
Theres none like You Jesus oh no
Now I can finally see
I can finally see
How Your love has guided me
Theres one thing Ive found to be true

4 comments:

  1. Great songs. I especially love the Kutless one - they play that a lot on the radio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy Casting Crowns. They have a lot of good songs! I did not get to listen to your first choice, it would not play. Thanks for sharing.

    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first song is very encouraging, and the man in the last one has a great voice. Thanks for sharing them. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the encouragement this morning :)

    ReplyDelete