Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CSN Stores: Product Review


I was recently introduced to CSN Stores and I have to say I love it! You can see my preview post about CSN Stores here.

CSN Stores in a group of 200 + Stores that carry a variety of products.  You can find everything from cribs, to luggage to book shelves. It is amazing the products and brand names you will find with CSN Stores. Some of these are www.allmodern.com, www.cookware.com, www.toysandgamesonline.com , and many more!

 With just having celebrated Earth Day, I decided to review an Eco-friendly product. Wow, with so many choices, I definitely had a difficult time. I decided on the American Tourister Eco Collection 28" Upright Suitcase.


Is this not the greatest looking suitcase! I love it! The suitcase is navy blue with lime green accents and would be a fantastic addition to any family that does a lot of traveling!

Here are the specifics you will want to know about this product:

-Made of 100% cotton - a renewable resource
-PVC free
-Bamboo floor
-Fully lined interior with cross stripes
-Smooth in-line skate wheels
-Push button locking handle-
-Overall Dimensions: 28" H x 19" W x 9" D
-weighs 12.8lbs



Here is more information regarding American Tourister: (from the CSN Stores website)


We carry a variety of American Tourister luggage designed for the person on the go. From garment bags, travel totes, carry ons and convenient wheeled suitcases, American Tourister understands how to organize popular travel items. Please contact us if you have any questions, trained staff await your call. American Tourister has lead the luggage industry for nearly ninety years by providing superior, high quality luggage products and services. Their heritage with durable, colorful travel products has provided millions of customers with dependable and convenient luggage worldwide. 

Acquired by the notable Samsonite luggage brand in 1993, American Tourister retains its reputation in style and quality while gaining the reliable customer service that Samsonite has to offer. Blending this tradition with an experienced team and advanced equipment, they provide an unparalleled spectrum of products and services you can trust. 

American Tourister offers a variety of luggage series that will adequately accommodate your travel needs. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, you can find the perfect combination of luggage for your personal items. From garment bags, travel totes, carry ons and convenient wheeled suitcases, American Tourister understands how to organize popular travel items. Their newer styles of luggage feature new functions such as spinning wheels that give you complete mobility. Known for their excellent value, American Tourister is a trusted brand name that continues to build a positive relationship with the travelers who use their products. 

My Review:

I was so excited when I received my suitcase from CSN Stores. My husband and I am planning a 14 hour road trip in June for my sister's wedding and the American Tourister Eco Collection 28" Upright suitcase is going to be perfect.

Though we have not been on the trip yet, I did a "practice run" and packed the suitcase with similar items that will come with us. I am so impressed. I was able to pack all the items necessary for two adults and two children to travel for five days! Seriously, that is amazing! Of course, we will be bringing along the diaper bag, and some activity bags for the girls in the vehicle, but I cannot believe this suitcase fit so much! I also love that it is so light to carry (even when you fill it, it is reasonably light in weight), and that it is environmentally friendly!

I was very impressed with the customer service I have received from Ashley at CSN Stores, and the shipping far surpassed my expectations. I received a notice that my product had been shipped and within about a week I received the package! Amazing, especially with having to have it shipped across the border! I am also thrilled that CSN Stores shipped many of its great products to Canada! A huge plus in my books!

If you are in need of travel accessories or luggage, I highly recommend CSN Stores and Luggage.com! You will not be disappointed.


***Thank you to Ashley and CSN Stores for providing me with complimentary product in exchange for an honest, original product review on this blog***

1 comment: