Monday, April 12, 2010

CSN Stores Upcoming Review

I am very excited to announce I have been in contact with a representative at CSN Stores and have an opportunity to review a product from one of their 200+ sites! 

I am going to be reviewing one of their many luggage pieces which is very timely, as I have been looking for a new suitcase due to upcoming travel plans, and now I will be able to test out one of theirs. 

Not only does CSN Stores carry luggage, they have everything from baby needs, like cribs, to cookware items for the kitchen to home d├ęcor accessories and toys, just to name a few!

Keep an eye out on the blog in the next few weeks for the review!

1 comment:

  1. Cannot wait to see your review. I love CSN Stores! I have a giveaway from them going on right now. Thanks again for my book...so excited.
    Holly

    ReplyDelete