It has been a while since joining in Feel Good Friday, hosted by The Girl Next Door Grows Up, but I am back and hope you join in! To join head over to The Girl Next Door Grows Up and link up!
Here is how it works:
Welcome to Feel Good Friday!
I have found that a lot of my bloggy friends reading posts about being positive, so I thought I might try my very own meme. I just want everyone to feel good and have some happy thoughts as you begin the weekend.
Are you with me?!
Pick one of these prompts and write about it on your blog! You can:
- Just make a list. List 5 things that made you really happy this week. No matter how bad or boring you think your week was, I bet you can find 5 things.
- Write about something that happened to you this week that really made you smile. Was it your child, husband, or maybe a complete stranger did to you?
- Write about something that YOU did for someone else that really made them happy or laugh.
- Is there something you treasure so much that every single time you look at it, it brings you happiness? Post a pic and tell everyone about it.
- Having a hard week and can't find one good thing about it? Well then, what is your happy place? What do you think of that makes you happy? A past vacation? A childhood memory? We want to know!
Come back here and link up with Mister Linky's Magical Widgets. Then go and read at least one other blog and leave them a comment to make their day brighter.
Have fun. Feel good. Smile.
Then, start looking for all of the good things you can write about for next week! Once you start looking for the "good" you will find it everywhere!
So Here is my list of Five Things That Made Me Feel Good This Week:
1. Finding out that I was approved for a government incentive program for my home daycare
2. Hearing my daughter spell her name out loud for the first time (with only help once!) She is only 3.5 years old!
3. Watching the look on my 3.5 year olds face when she zipped her own jacket up all on her own...:)
4. Watching my almost 2 year old "feed" her dolly and tell it "I Lub you"
5. Crossing three things off my 101 Things in 1001 days list!
There were far more good things that happened this week, but these are the most memorable!
Have a great Feel Good Friday you all!