Friday, April 2, 2010

Follow Me Friday & Friday Follow!

Well its that time again.....yep, time for Friday Follow over at Hearts Make Families, One 2 Try, and Midday Escapes. It is also time to head over to Trendy Treehouse for Follow Me Friday!


Here are the details for Friday Follow:


Welcome to the April 2 Friday Follow celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and Midday Escapades! We invite you to join us every Friday to get more blog followers and to follow other interesting blogs. It is all about sharing and having fun.
Here’s how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:
  • Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.
  • Grab the Friday Follow button and include on your Friday Follow blog post.
  • Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.
  • Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
  • Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
  • Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.
This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.
As hostesses, we realize the time required to participate in Friday Follow. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone, including ourselves, may not be able to follow every blog. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your continued participation!


MckLinky Blog Hop

       

and here are the details for Follow Me Fridays over at Trendy Treehouse:
  • Add your blog link to the McLinky below ~ remember to leave your blog name under "Your Name"
  • Follow Trendy Treehouse ~ we will follow you back!!!
  • Grab the "Follow Me Fridays" button for your blog ~ so more blogs can share in the fun!
  • Follow Blackberry Jam Cafe and grab her button!
  • Follow other blogs that have linked up ~ Comment there letting them know you are now following them and visiting from Follow Me Fridays!
  • If someone follows you, follow them back, It's only fair. LOL
The more you follow, the more will follow you!
It's that easy!

Blogs only please ~ No advertising links! Have Fun!
 

MckLinky Blog Hop

       





24 comments:

  1. Happy Good Friday!
    Following you from FF,when you get a chance check out my blog and follow me back?

    Cheers!

    K.

    http://halfbrazilianhalfirish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to meet you! Thanks for the follow, I'm following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following you from Friday Follow. Cute blog layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you back from FF ...lovely blog I am pretty excited I love even numbers I am #450 =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Good Friday Follow! Would love to have you visit www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com, where Disney IS school!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday, thank you for stopping by and following, now following you back. Glad to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Following you back...thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a great day.

    Chris

    http://www.happytrailsfromcanyon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you back! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am here from FF and am now following you. I hope you follow me back. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi..I'm From Friday Follow...I'm new to this but have found such wonderful people doing these parties & link ups. I wish the rest of the world could be as uplifting & supportive to each other as I have experienced.. I hope you can pop over to my blog @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com & find some inspiration for your family/home...I hope you will become a follower too! Happy Easter!! Barb
    P.S. Hope to have my own link party April 12th “My Creative Space Monday” @ santasgiftshoppe.blogspot.com
    …..Hope you will join up, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy FF!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you too!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the follow, and I'm following you back!

    Jacki
    What's a Mom to Do?
    http://whatdoesamomdo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good evening and Happy Friday Follow and New Friday Friday. Thank you for stopping by and following. I am your newest follower at the moment.
    Take care and have a blessed and wonderful Easter.
    P.S. I love you menue's. I really have to get to work doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope your weekend is off to a great start! thanks for coming to visit my blog and i'm very happy I came back to visit you! I hope you have a fabulous & blessed Easter!! Come back and visit me anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  16. found you on Friday follow. really excited about your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Friday Follow! I'm your newest follower...if you get a chance, please stop by and follow me too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy F ridqy Follow right back at you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thans for the follow and for checking out my blog I am your newest follower Have a geat weekend!
    ~Allison
    http://the-winfields-7.blogspot.com
    http://luv-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. HI! Friday Following you back! You have a beautiful blog!

    http://smartmoneymomorg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi,
    I'm stopping by from Friday Follow.
    I look forward to reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  22. following back from FF!!!
    Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm stopping by from Friday Follow. I hope you'll follow me back (or if you already do, thank you!)

    I just put out, oops, help the big bunny put out my daughter's Easter basket and I'm hopping some blogs.

    Happy Easter from my family to yours!

    Kelly
    http://KellysLuckyYou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks for coming by my blog. Sorry this is late, crazy weekend! Can't wait to search around your blog. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete