Thursday, April 8, 2010

Friday Follow - April 9th Edition!

WooHoo, it's Friday and that means its time for Friday Follow & Follow Me Friday! If this is your first time to join in this fun blog hop, here is how it works:


Here's how YOU can join the Friday Follow celebration:

--Link up your blog name and URL using the MckLinky below. Only need to add on one blog to be seen on all the blog hops.

--Grab the Friday Follow and Sponsor buttons and include both on your Friday Follow blog post.

--Follow the Friday Follow hostesses listed in the first 3 slots.

--Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you'd like.

--Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you're from Friday Follow.

--Follow back when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.

This list is new each week. The links do not carry over. Please link up each week for new participants to find your blogs. The list is only open to add your blog links on Fridays. It will be visible all week to visit the blogs listed.

As hostesses, we realize the time required to participate in Friday Follow. Due to the overwhelming number of entries each week, we understand everyone, including ourselves, may not be able to follow every blog. To keep it fun, follow what you can at your own pace. We appreciate your understanding and thank you for your continued participation!


MckLinky Blog Hop

       
Join in the fun today! This great blog hop is hosted by One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families, and Midday Escapes.

22 comments:

  1. Happy Friday Follow!! Thanks for stopping by my blog....I'm now following you with both of mine! :)

    Tree (aka Mother of Pearl)
    http://www.motherofpearlitis.com
    http://www.mommiesfaves.com

    P.S. I would love to invite you to join our new community network for moms...Mommies Faves Mom Bloggers Network. Hope to see you there soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog design is really cute!!! I am following back via FF. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Thanks for the follow! I came by to see your blog and looks like I already follow! :)

    I'll be back to enter some of your giveaways!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Friday Follow, so glad to have found your cute and colorful little blog! I am a new follower. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    Eloise
    Mommy2TwoGirls
    http://mommy2twogirls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday Follow!! Wishing you an amazing weekend -

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you back! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog at http://raisingmy4sons.com

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for following me! If you're a mom (and it sounds like you are!) be sure to check out my Mom Mondays (http://christianfrugalmama.blogspot.com/search/label/Mom%20Mondays) and leave a comment for a chance to win that week's prize! This week, it's a children's prayer book! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the follow. I'm following you, too! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you via FF. I love your blog and look forward to coming back often.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, thanks for following me thru' FF! Happy weekend to you & oh yes, I'm your latest follower too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by, and following! You entered my vitatops contest with the follow, but skipped the mandatory entry. =) I would love to keep your entry, so if you have time, you should stop by and do it (don't worry, it's easy!) =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Happy Friday Follow...I'm your newest follower! Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm here from FF. Thanks for visiting me!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute Blog!!! I’m another new follower! Feel free to check out my blog as well! http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com
    Happy Friday Follow! Hope to Blog with you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there. I am already following you from a few weeks ago and would love to have you follow me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Following you back. Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following you back from Friday Follow! Very cute blog! Have a nice weekend!!

    Cathy ♥ Snow White's Blog Shop!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I left a comment above, but I'll let you know here too that I'm following you back. :) Nice to meet you!
    http://intheknowgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for the follow and comment on Foodarrific.com. Following you back now :)

    ReplyDelete