Thursday, April 29, 2010

Friday Follow!


Yahooo.....Its Friday Follow!!!! My favorite day of the week:) I have been finding some fantastic blogs to follow these last few weeks and have gotten some great new followers!!! If you want to join in the fun here are the details you need to know:

Please join in the Friday Follow Celebration hosted by One 2 Try, Midday Escapades, and Hearts Make Families! Here’s how YOU can join:
  1. Link up your blog name and URL on the McLinky below.
  2. Grab the Friday Follow button and include it on your Friday Follow blog post.
  3. Follow as many other blogs on the linky as you’d like.
  4. Take a moment to comment on the blogs telling them you’re from Friday Follow.
  5. Follow back if you like, when you get a new follower through Friday Follow.
Also today is Blogmania!!!!! 123 blogs are participating, including this one with ONE DAY ONLY giveaways.....see my giveaway here (worth $60)!!!

Have a great day everyone!

11 comments:

  1. Hi I am visiting from FF and I am following you!

    http://grammyjanetsplace.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-follow-celebration-of-followers.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! Stopping by from FF. You have a great site. Following you.

    Please come by for a visit
    http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com/2010_04_01_archive.html

    Have a beautiful day
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy FF! I'm your newest follower :) You can visit/follow me at www.momsbalancingact.com

    Have a great day!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Friday Following you now!! Check out my blog! I just did a review on A Wife After God's Own Heart :)

    http://meandmineinasmalltown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI! I think I am already followign you my sister in the Lord!!looking for the givaway sounds great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Friday Follow. Already a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  7. new follower
    preprimaryleann@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I am stopping by from FF. I have enjoyed my time here. I am now a new follower. I look forward to reading more.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, there, visiting from Friday Follow. I am brand new to this and also have a brand new blog at http://thriftycanucks.blogspot.com/
    I am now your newest follower and look forward to your updates. Would love if you could drop by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am following you from Friday Follow!

    Jeanette Huston
    http://www.mommyblessingsinsmallbundles.com/

    ReplyDelete