Friday, May 21, 2010

Follow Me Friday & New Friend Friday

Well, apparently all good things have to come to an end with Friday Follow, and last week was apparently the last week for Midday Escapes, One2Try and Hearts Make Families to host Friday Follow! I am sad about that, as I made many new follower through them and found some amazing new blogs to follow too!

However, Follow Me Friday and New Friend Friday are both still running, due to the hosts' Trendy Treehouse and The Girl Creative! Here are the details for both!



Here are the "rules" for New Friend Follow!
  • Add a link to your main blog
  • Visit the blog of the person whose name is above your name in the list and comment on their blog.
  • Visit as many blogs as you can and leave comments telling them you are visiting from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative.
  • There is no obligation to follow everyone who follows you. Please just follow the blogs that are of interest to you. :)
So head over and link up today! Make a ton of new "Blog Friends" and find some great new blogs to follow! I have really enjoyed the blog hopping I have done the last few weeks!

14 comments:

  1. Hi doll! Thanks for dropping in! I'm your newest follower & it looks like I'm going to be here a while entering some of these great giveaways!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to drop by and say thank you for becoming a follower and leaving such a nice comment about my project at Tools Are For Women Too! I am now a follower of yours. Rory

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!! so cute!

    i'm now a follower and i'd love to hear from you! visit me at my blog: http://www.lovelypapershop.blogspot.com

    happy new friend friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your kind words regarding my recent Blog Journal post over on Ramblings & More! I, too, am excited about Blogmania! :-) I am following you now, too!

    Oh, and I LOVE your blog design! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to "meet" you and thanks for stopping by my blog for NFF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stopping by from Trendy Treehouse's Follow Me Friday to say Hi!

    Stop by. I have several giveaways:
    E-Mealz
    List PlanIt
    EvoraPlus

    http://extremepersonalmeasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I love these new rules MUCH better!! I might even consider joining in! Thanks so for posting!

    Blessings to you!

    Camie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! Can't wait to snoop aorund on yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the follow! You're awesome:)

    www.momstheglue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for stopping by! I'm already following you, too! It's been fun getting to meet so many new friends!
    ~mandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow! Love the new blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your kind words and blessings at my last post about Friday Follow. Best of luck with the new memes.

    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I am now following you. I look forward to reading more but it is after 1am - and my contacts are screaming for me to take them out! I will be back in the morning tho! :) Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea I was already following you.
    Havea great Tuesday.
    Thank you so much for following me.
    http://littleyayasandblessed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete