Friday, May 28, 2010

It's Time To Follow!!!


One of my favorite blogs to stop by at, Simply Stacie,  is now hosting a new Friday Blog Hop, called Fun Follow Friday. It is also hosted by another favorite place of mine, My Wee View! Check it out today, join in and have fun finding new and awesome blogs to visit!


You can also stop by Trendy Treehouse (another personal favorite) and join in the fun of Follow Me Friday, and New Friday Follow, hosted by The Girl Creative (another fave!)

I love Fridays not only because the weekend is upon us in only a few short hours, but because I have been able to join many of these blog hops and find some awesome new bloggy friends! Thanks to all my followers and welcome to my new ones! Hope you enjoy my blog, A Mom After God's Own Heart and come back often! God bless!

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting about our new meme and glad you have joined in.

    I feel honoured to be among your favourite blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am your newest follower! Have a fabulous day!!! =)
    http://www.mommyofoneandcounting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following from Simply Stacie’s Fun Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. I am following you back from the Friday Follow. Nice blog! =)
    http://www.jaimeandkatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by! I am following you back from the Fun Friday Follow! Have a great 3-day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting Mommy Kat and Kids! I'm following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier. I'm following you in my reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following me at coffeeliciousbookaholic.blogspot.com! I'm now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for linking up for the Fun Follow Fridays. I hope that you found some new blogs to follow and that you got some new followers as well!

    Please make sure to link up again Next week.

    Thanks again,

    Lynette & Stacie
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm a new follower of your blog {from the Fun Follow Friday}... would love it if you stop by and visit me. Thanks!
    http://PixelBerryPieDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Following you from Follow Me Friday!! Hope you visit and follow me as well! Have a great weekend!

    http://theartsymom.tk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for stopping by my blog today!!! I'm following back:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I love friday Follows! I get to "meet" so many new cool bloggers! Thanks so stopping by my blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great site, I'm following you from Fun Follow Friday, my blog is www.bellaandgracies.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete