Monday, May 17, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - May 17, 2010 Edition


Well, it is Monday again, and I am looking forward to a very full and fun week! This weekend was so warm here in Southern Alberta. We were able to get a ton of yardwork done (well my husband did), and yesterday as a family, we went to one of our local parks and had a picnic with some friends and their kids! Fun Times!!!


Now, it is Monday and that means Laura at I'm An Organizing Junkie has Menu Plan Monday happening! I love this blog hop because I get to find some awesome meal ideas and read some amazing blogs!

Without further delay, here are my plans for the week!

Monday - Marinated Chicken Breast in Ranch Dressing with a Tossed Salad and Low Fat Chocolate Mousse

Tuesday - Mandarin Orange Salad, Roast, Potatoes, Carrots

Wednesday - Spaghetti Bake, Peas, Frozen Yogurts pops

Thursday - Leftover night

Friday - we will be out of town at family, so not sure what is on the menu

Saturday - we will be out of town at family, so not sure what is on the menu

Sunday - we will be out of town at family, so not sure what is on the menu

It is also a long weekend here in Canada (as it is in the U.S.), so I am sure we will see lots of BBQ's and easy meals on the weekend!

Have a great everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy! stopping by, late, from Friday Follow!! =) And SUPER cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete