Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday - One Day Late


Okay, so life is just totally getting away from me already this week, and its only Tuesday. Not sure what that means for the rest of the week, but hopefully it goes as quick as the first half, phew!!!! Anyway, I am one day late posting my menu plan so here it is:

Monday - Grilled Cheese with Ham, tossed Salad

Tuesday - out for dinner to celebrate my birthday with hubby and kids

Wednesday - Homemade Minestrone Soup, Buns and Apple Crisp

Thursday - Homemade Chili and cooked Carrots and broccoli

Friday - out for dinner with my dad visiting from Manitoba

Saturday - leftovers, or out with Dad

Sunday - out for Dinner to celebrate Mother's Day

Have a fantastic day you all! If you want to still join in Menu Plan Monday, head over to I'm An Organizing Junkie and link up with Laura!

No comments:

Post a Comment