Monday, May 31, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Wow, this past weekend just flew by! I cannot believe it is Monday again. For many of my readers it is Memorial Day. So Happy Long Weekend to you all! As you enjoy a long weekend, I encourage you to remember those in the Military that have served, and continue to serve, for the freedom that is enjoyed by living in the United States. As for myself, and my Canadian readers, we had our Victoria Day long weekend last week, and therefore today is a work day for us:(


I always enjoy Mondays because I get to join in the fun over at I'm An Organizing Junkie. Today is Menu Plan Monday, so head over and link up your plans for yummy meals this week!

This week I have decided to make this a Favorites week for meals. So without further delay, here is what is on the menu in my household this week!

Monday - Chicken Fingers and Fries (homemade fries), mixed veggies

Tuesday - Shepards Pie, and Tossed Salad

Wednesday - Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup

Thursday - Chicken Stir Fry and Rice

Friday - Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Onions (Crockpot)

Saturday - out for dinner at favorite restaurant

Sunday - Homemade Mac and Cheese with Ham, Veggies & Dip

Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my food blog! Hope you are enjoying all the recipes. Sorry it took me so long so come back around. Busy weekend. I'm your newest follower!

    Shamrocks and Shenanigans

    ReplyDelete