Saturday, May 15, 2010

More Awards!




I recently was given two awards by Janet at Along The Way! Thank you so much!


I  received The Versatile Blogger Award and The One Lovely Blog Award from Janet :

The Rules for The Versatile Blogger Award are:

A. Thank the person who gave you this award.

Thanks, Janet!

B. Share 7 things about yourself.

  1. I love scrapbooking.
  2. I read between 15 and 25 books a month....hmm, addicted I think:).
  3. I will be five years cancer free in July!!!!
  4. I met my husband at Bible College and we were engaged after 2 months and married a year later. Have been married since 1997
  5. I was told it would be very unlikely I would ever have children, and I had 2 with no medical intervention!!!
  6. I am adopted!
  7. I run a home daycare, caring for 4 other children during the week, its a crazy life but I love being able to not only be home with my girls, but also feel that I am contributing financially to my household!
C. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic! (in no particular order...)

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are as follows:

Accept your award and post it on your blog along with a link to the person who has sent it to you.  Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered.  You must contact the person to let them know that you have chosen them to receive the award.

I have decided to give the following 15 wonderful blogs BOTH awards!
Congrats!!! And to my readers, please stop by all these wonderful blogs and congratulate them!!

1. Mother Of 1 Princess and 2 Princes

2. My Three Little Ducks

3. My Crazy Kind Of Wonderful

4. My Father's World

5. My Nashville Nest

6. My Overstuffed Bookshelf

7. Of Mice and raMen

8. One Christian Mom

9. Operation Actually Read Bible

10. Our Hope Is In The Lord

11. Recipe Tips & Hints

12. Scrapping Servant

13. Signs, Miracles & Wonders

14. My Life In A Blog

15. Mocha With Linda



11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for both awards! Congrats on receiving them as well!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Not one but 2 awards. AWWW! Thanks so much for thinking of me and you are so sweet. I hope you are having a great weekend. Thanks so much !!! :)

    Gina
    motherof1princessand2princes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am going to do the 7 things about myself for my next post :)
    Shellie
    So glad you found me. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. First of all, congrats on the well-deserved awards.

    Thank you so very much for awarding them them to us. You're SO sweet and I'm totally honoured!!

    Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for visiting my photo blog and for giving me these two awards! It's very sweet of you. I'm sorry that I won't be able to follow all the rules (I don't like to have to pick only a certain amount of bloggers to receive an award). Hope you understand :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your kindness with a blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much! Here's my post for the awards.
    http://jayteekayeee.blogspot.com/2010/05/passing-love.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all, I have been the WORST blogger lately with everything going on. So, I apologize for just now responding to you!


    Thank you SOOOOO much for giving me an award! I love sweet bloggy friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you my dear - I had no idea you thought I was fantastic :) *blushes*

    ReplyDelete