Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Music Week Preview

MUSIC WEEK IS COMING
MAY 17 - 20, 2010

One of my favorite things to do is listen to music. I love all genres, particularly Contemporary Christian music, Praise and Worship and Country music. I have already seen the influence that music has had on my children, as they love to dance and sing all the time! Children's music has been around for many years, and over time there has been some wonderful music, but also some really cheesy stuff too! I personally get a little tired of hearing "Head and Shoulders" or "Wheels On the Bus", over and over again throughout the day. I want to be able to enjoy the music as much as my children do!

Putumayo World Music does just that! They have awesome music for the whole family. Not only is their music fun and engaging, but it introduces the entire family to different cultures around the world, through the universal language of music!

From May 17 - May 20, I will be introducing you to Putumayo and some of their new CD's, set to release over the next few months! And you will want to check back here daily for great giveaways of each CD!!!

Have a great rest of the week! Be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment