Saturday, May 1, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday!

It is once again time for Then Signs My Soul Saturday, hosted by Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders! It has been a very busy week and I have gotten more accomplished than I set out to, so I am very pleased with myself. This weekend is one full of busyness, reno's (my hubby's job) birthday parties and playing with the girls in a wonderful yard. Here in Southern Alberta we were hit with a Spring Snow Storm, but thankfully were I live we did not get the snow that was predicted! Phew:)

Anyway, here are my picks this week for Then Sings My Soul Saturday. Enjoy!





2 comments:

  1. some great songs you shared. Love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these beautiful songs! I'll be posting mine mid-day on Sunday after our service.

    ReplyDelete