Saturday, May 15, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday!


This has been a wonderful week. I have really been enjoying the fantastic weather we have been experiencing here in Southern Alberta! The sun is shining, I have seen bunnies, and robins, and I am so loving how green everything is starting to get! Spring is finally here and I love seeing the beauty of God's creation in full force! Everytime I see the beauty of nature, I am reminded just how great out God truly is. His hand is on everything and always will be! May you be blessed this week and you are reminded of God everytime you see a flower, or the wind blowing or the majestic mountains!





6 comments:

  1. Love Chris Tomlin's music. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. o glad you stopped by! I hopped over here and see your beautiful blog, full of songs that I love! Each one is special.

    I'll be back to visit! Have a great weekend.

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I love each of the songs you have posted here today! Such wonderful praise to our King!

    Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great songs! Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm alright, just trying to follow God's direction and falling short in many ways! I'm must say I am so thankful for His grace!

    Thank-you for the blog awards! :)

    Blessings to you!

    Camie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these three songs. God's creation is amazing! Our God is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing the beauty of God's creations too and they always remind me how great our God truly is. Amen, His hand is on everything and always will be! What a comfort!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following my blog. I am following your blog too :) Take care and have a blessed week!

    Warm regards,
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete