Saturday, May 22, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday!


Welcome to Saturday, and I am so excited because it is Then Sings My Soul Saturdays, hosted by Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders. You must head over there and check out the list of blogs involved. There are some wonderful, inspirational music to encourage you right where you are!

Whatever circumstance you are in this week, know that God has a purpose in it, whether it is painful or happy, hard or easy. Whatever wilderness experience you are in right now, know that you will be a stronger person for going through it!








Be blessed!

2 comments:

  1. Hi hun! Thanks for stopping by to show me some Follow Me Back Tuesday love! Hope your week is going well! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thank you for the comment and the follow. I have been following your lovely blog and am thankful you are following me now! I was the one that left a comment saying I did the review on A Wife After God's Own Heart on my blog. I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday! Stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete