Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blogmania UPDATE!!!


Well, I can't believe it is already the middle of June! Unbelievable how quickly this month has gone! Since it is the middle of June, that means BLOGMANIA is only 3 months away! Wow!!!

Blogmania is going to be fantastic! There are some fantastic prize packages available for everyone, and anyone, to win! So far there are over $19,000 in prizes and over 100 blogs registered! Get ready to win on Sept. 15 and 16!!!!

As far as on this blog, A Mom After God's Own Heart, I have been able to coordinate some amazing prizes from some incredible sponsors. Once a week between now and September I will be featuring at least one of my wonderful sponsors, in order to let you know where you can find these great companies and support them yourselves!

My Themes for BLOGMANIA are Child's Play and Mommy's Time Out Kit! Between the two themes, I have prizes totaling over $1100!!!!

So check back later today for the first BLOGMANIA Sponsor feature! I will actually be featuring two of my wonderful sponsors today - stay tuned!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You have a award on my blog!

    http://adventuresofthedomesticatedmama.blogspot.com/2010/06/and-award-goes-to.html

    ReplyDelete