Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Completing Him Challenge

Recently I have had the pleasure of reading some wonderfully written Christian blogs! They have all been so incredibly encouraging and challenging to me, not only as a Christian, but also as a wife and mom. One such blog is Women Living Well.


Today I discovered this blog is having a summer challenge for wives and I decided to join it. Although it started last week, I will still be following the weekly challenges and blogging about my experiences.  The challenge is called Completing Him Challenge and it runs from June 6 - August 9, 2010. I am so excited about this challenge and how it is going to help me move my marriage from good to great! Here is the link for more information and to link up your blog.

Stay tuned later in the week for my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment