Friday, June 25, 2010

CSN Review: Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer


Recently I had the opportunity to complete a product review for CSN Stores. They have 200+ stores, with products such as cookware, daycare furniture, and much more.

With so many stores and products to choose from, it took me a long time to finally decide on what to review. As a mom, I am often in the kitchen, and I love to bake, especially cookies. One item that I have needed to replace is my mixer. I am not in the position, financially, to afford a heavy duty stand mixer, nor do I have the space for one, but a good quality hand mixer is something I have needed to replace for a while. My last one died on me a few months ago, and I have really missed it.

CSN Stores was able to come to my rescue. I was sent the Cuisinart Power Advantage 7 - Speed Hand Mixer!!!!


The Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer flawlessly and easily mixes even the heaviest ingredients. From dense cookie dough to whipped cream, the powerful motor with automatic feedback can perform any mixing task. And the precision touchpad with digital display shifts speeds with just one touch!

Features:
  • 220 watts of power with automatic feedback
  • Chrome-plated Cuisinart logo band
  • SmoothStart feature with 3 low mixing speeds eliminating splattering
  • One-step power switch with 7-speed LED display
  • Easy-to-use speed control and beater eject lever
  • Swivel cord for right-handed or left-handed use
  • Extra-long self cleaning beaters with no center posts
  • Professional chef’s whisk and spatula
Specifications:
  • Instruction and recipe book included
  • Limited 3-year warranty
  • Overall Dimensions: 6"H x 4.25"W x 9"D 
My Review:

This is a fantastic hand mixer. It flows nicely and works well with all types of batter. I have made cookies, pancake batter, and muffin batter in the last two weeks that I have owned the Cuisinart 7 - Speed Hand Mixer and I have not been disappointed. The one feature that I love the best is the digital power switch and gradual speed. No more splattering!! I also love the way it handles with such ease. Also, the beater design is awesome and makes for easy clean up! This is not the lightest hand mixer I have owned, so that could be a slight con but the pros about performance far out weight any design cons. This is the best hand mixer I have owned!

I have to give a shot out to CSN Stores for their excellent customer service and shipping practices. I have had the most pleasant experience working with Ashley from CSN Stores. She has efficiently and quickly answered any questions I had via email and the shipping was quick. In less than a week I received my product! Amazing!

Priced at $49.99 USD, the Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer would be the perfect bridal shower or wedding gift. It would also be a great gift idea for those young adults heading out to college or moving out on their own!

I highly recommend this product and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: Head over to CSN Stores and purchase your Cuisinart Power Advantage 7-Speed Hand Mixer today.

***I received a complimentary product from CSN Stores, in exchange for a review on this blog***

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! I have a stand mixer that I use for heavy jobs, but most of the time I use my hand mixer; it just seems quicker and easier to set up and clean up. Every so often it smells like it's burning, though, so I'll probably need a replacement at some point! :)

    ReplyDelete