Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fun Follow Friday!


Welcome to Fun Follow Friday hosted by Simply Stacie and My Wee View. The goal of this hop is to get new Google Friend Connect  Followers for your blog and be introduced to new blogs to follow! We wanted to keep it fun and easy so all you have to do is add your blog link and start blog hopping and following away! You aren’t required to write a post for your blog for Fun Follow Friday unless you want to.

When you visit a blog that you like and want to follow, leave them a comment with your link telling them you are following from the Fun Follow Friday. Of course, we would love for you to follow both hostesses blogs, Simply Stacie and My Wee View, but it isn’t mandatory. If you do follow us, just leave us a comment and we will follow you back.
The main goal is to have fun and follow the blogs that interest you! Happy hopping along!

Have a great time finding some awesome new blogs to follow! I know I have found some amazing blogs! Friday is now becoming my fave day of the week:)

5 comments:

  1. Following your blog and participating in Fun Follow Friday for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! I'm now following you back!
    Kate @ This Mom Loves
    www.thismomloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by and following me. Following you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been very busy with my social networking lately!

    Which brings me to the reason for this post:

    I am really very sorry that this is a form letter :(

    However we spent days following everyone on the Simply Follow list from the Mom Bloggers Club, and out of 690 people, maybe only 10 followed us :(

    I don’t know if you joined our blog or not, but if you have a moment, could you PLEASE go over to http://www.kiboomu.blogspot.com and give us a quick follow?

    Again, sorry for this form letter, but I am going to to back to ALL 690+ people that we followed and leaving this note. Hopefully we will get a super great turnout now!

    BTW I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!

    XOXOXO
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the follow! I'm following you back from Fun Follow Friday!

    http://mom-of-all-trades.com

    ReplyDelete