Wow, once again I have been blessed by fellow bloggers and have received two awards!
First, from Momma Teri at Mom To Bed by 8, I received the Sunshine Award! Thank you so much!
Upon accepting this award. Please grab the award photo and post it on your blog / post. Please then pass it on to 12 blogs you would like to present with the Sunshine Award. Here are my choices (and believe me, it was so difficult to pick only 12 of you....for you are all wonderful!)
I also received the Versatile Blogger Award from Tammy's Book Parlor.
As part of accepting this award, the winner must first thank the person they received it from, so thank you so much Tammy! Next I must share seven things about myself, so here goes:
1. I love to scrapbook, but finding the time to do it is sometimes difficult! (as any mother of preschoolers can attest too!)
2. I was adopted when I was just over a year!
3. I worked in retail as a sales person for over seven years
4. I live in a small town now, but grew up in the big city
5. I went to a private, Mennonite Brethren school for junior and senior high
6. I operate my own home daycare, taking care of four children plus my two daughters
7. I have lived in three Canadian provinces in my lifetime.....born in Alberta, grew up in Manitoba, moved to Saskatchewan after high school, and then lived in Saskatchewan, Manitoba and now Alberta with my husband and family (he is from Alberta and we met at Bible College in Saskatchewan!) My husband and I have moved 13 times since getting married in 1997...I am sooooo over moving!
Finally, as part of accepting the Versatile Blogger Award, I need to pass it onto 10 Blogs!
I decided to give both awards to 12 of my favorite blogs!
1. Jocelyn @ His Kindness Yet Pursues Me
2. Janet @ Along The Way
3. Sonya @ Becoming A Strong Woman...
4. Mandy from Burkett Blessings
5. Kim @ Chubby Cheeks Thinks
6. Confessions Of A Homeschooler
7. Faith On Fire
8. Far Above Rubies
9. Homeschool Creations
10.My Fathers World
12. Raising Homemakers
Please stop by these wonderful blogs and be blessed today!