Monday, July 19, 2010

800 Followers!

I have reached another awesome milestone on the blog!

800 FOLLOWERS!!!!

It's now actually 802, but who's counting:)

Thank you to all my wonderful readers and followers! I am so glad to have you all in my life! It is because of your support that I have been able to review such wonderful products over the last year and I look forward to bringing you more awesome reviews and giveaways! I also have some wonderful plans coming up, but can't reveal too much yet as things are still in the planning stage!

 Keep your eyes open for some great events upcoming as well, including BLOGMANIA on September 15 and 16th.  This blog will have $1100 worth of prizes up for grabs during those two days only!!! BLOGMANIA is a two day event with 175 blogs giving away over $20,000 in prizes! Its going to be a blast!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart and God bless!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS SHIRLEY!!!! That is so awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete