Monday, July 19, 2010

Birthday Celebrations!

So this weekend we celebrated my daughter's 2nd birthday! We had a couple friends over, as well as my dad and nieces visiting from Manitoba. It was a great time had by all!


A fun time was had by all, and Bella received some fantastic gifts, such as My Pal Violet (Leapfrog) from Mommy and Daddy, a Wiggles and Blue's Clue's DVD from her sister, a Fisher Price Tea Set from her cousins, clothes from her Oma's, A Dora Bath Toy, Books, Crayons and Paper Pad, and so much more! Thank you to all my friends and family who helped celebrate!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday! Did you make that cake? That is something I've always wanted to do and plan to in the future - make my son's birthday cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did make the cake! I was a little nervous about it, but I think it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete