Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Sofite Cafe Etsy Shop

I am pleased to tell you about another great Etsy Shop that will be apart of the BLOGMANIA festivites here at A Mom After God's Own Heart on September 15th and 16th! If you have a child in your life, then this Etsy Shop is for you!


About Softie Cafe:

Hi and welcome to Softie Cafe
Softie Cafe serves Handmade Creations to Nourish your Child's Imagination. 

As a former Chef and now full time mommy, I feel it is important for the felt food I make to look as real as possible yet be kid friendly and durable. My items encourage healthy eating habits through creative play.

Not only do i make play food for toddlers, I also created Softie-Sensie Blankets for babies and toddlers. I came up with this design to stimulate the visual and tactile senses of toddlers and babies. 
My Crinkle buddies are a new item that is a must have for young babies! The crinkle crunch noise stimulates the senses and the ribbons give baby something to chew on. 
Recently I have also added on more sensory baby toys: My mini travel crinkle toy, and sensory bumble balls that jingle and roll!

Also My clippies are back, new and improved! All my clippies are made with high quality grosgrain and satin ribbon and are lined with no slip grip to stay put in even the finest of hair.


Here are just a few of the wonderful items you will find at Softie Cafe:


1. Felt Food like a Turkey and Cheese Felt Sandwich, with a Pickle Included




2. Softie Sensie Security Blanket - Groovy Elephant




3.  Hair Clippies




Head over to Softie Cafe today to check out more of their wonderful products for children!


You can also find Softie Cafe on Facebook!


BLOGMANIA SPONSOR:

Softie Cafe will be sponsoring a wonderful product for my Child's Play Theme at BLOGMANIA, but you will have to wait until September to find out what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment