Saturday, July 31, 2010

CSN Stores Review: KidKraft Sling Book Shelf

A few weeks ago I mentioned that I would be doing a review for CSN Stores. With 200+ stores to choose from, I began the task of picking a product to review.

Since we are renovating our basement to include a play area for my children, as well as the home daycare I operate, I decided to review an item that would fit in the play area. Here is what I picked: KidKraft Sling Book Shelf.


About the KidKraft Sling Bookshelf:

Getting children excited about reading isn’t always a simple task, but with the new Sling Book Shelf in Natural, story time a lot more fun. Perfect for the young reader in your life, this shelf allows books to be displayed by front or back cover instead of the spine, making it easier for kids to choose books themselves.
Features:
  • Natural wood finish
  • Soft canvas shelves keep books from being damaged
  • Holds books of almost any size
  • Perfect for young children
  • Sturdy MDF construction
  • Quick and easy assembly
  • weighs 16lb
  • Dimensions: 28" H x 24" W x 12" D

For all the worlds in which kids live, learn, and play... For the perfect accessory to brighten up a room, KidKraft has it all. With imagination, innovation and inspiration, KidKraft creates timeless, heirloom-quality furniture that children – and their parents - love. Fun and functionality merge to enthrall and entertain, inspiring children with endless opportunities for imaginative play.

My Review:

I love this bookshelf! First of all, it is very easy to assemble, only taking me about 15 minutes. All the tools necessary to assemble it were the included screws and Allen Wrench. Very good for a mom that is not building inclined.

 After putting it together my girls loved helping me set up the books. Both my girls are book lovers, so it does not take much to convince them to read/view books. However, since receiving and assembling the KidKraft Sling Book Shelf, I find that they are much more inclined to pick out books on their own and read.

 I also really loved the fast shipping. I received my KidKraft Sling Book Shelf in about a week, from the time of order. Awesome for coming into Canada!  The price of this book shelf was a huge plus too, as only $38.95!

This bookshelf would be a great addition to any child's room, or play area and you can see it in use here:


I highly recommend this product and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase the KidKraft Sling Book Shelf, in Natural, at CSN Stores.

***I received the above product courtesy of CSN Stores for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

5 comments:

  1. Hi there! Thanks for stopping by Babblings of a Mommy. Following you back.

    Jenny
    http://babblingsofamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I've been looking for a solution to Speedy's growing-fast book collection.

    How does one get to review for CSN?

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog title...nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from iFellowship!

    The bookshelf looks great!! I would love something like that for my girls' room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this book sling! we have one too and it's great!!

    ReplyDelete