Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Little Stars Bedtime Cards: Review

About Little Stars Bedtime Cards:


Every parent knows how important it is to send their child to bed feeling secure, comforted, and loved. But most parents are familiar with the feeling of “running out of steam” at the end of day, especially when their child is pleading for “one more story!”

Little Stars Bedtime Cards offer a gentle, one-on-one bedtime ritual that both parents and children will enjoy. Intended for use with children three to six years of age, the cards were developed to give parents a way to end the day with their young children on a peaceful and affirming note.

Tucke a Little Stars Bedtime Card under your child's pillow and let them "discover" it - then enjoy a gentle bedtime ritual that helps send your child to sleep feeling loved and important, while also sparking a meaningful and positive exchange.

Each of the 28 cards includes discussion points and engaging artwork that help parents find an easy way to affirm their child's goodness. Children identify with the Little Stars characters and their feelings - giving them an opportunity to explore their own feelings in a fun and positive way. It's a bedtime ritual that you and your child will enjoy time and time again.

Included are three bonus "Meet The Little Stars" cards and "A few words for parents" with tips to get you started.


My Review:

For the most part, my husband and I have been blessed with fairly easy bedtime routines thus far. Of course, there are sometimes when bedtime is more of a struggle and not at all peaceful. I am always on the lookout for fresh ideas to make this routine fun and exciting. I am so glad that we found out about Little Stars Bedtime Cards.

I love that these little cards open up some wonderful conversations with my daughter (3.5 years old) and I. Our bedtime routine includes storytime, bath and pj time and now Little Cards time. Every night for the last couple weeks, Makayla has asked to do the "fun cards" after we read books. I also love that these are from a CANADIAN company. As you can see from the photo above, each card has a picture on on side, with the questions on the opposite easy to read and understand for any child. I have found the conversation starter questions to be very adaptable and have started to use them with my two year old as well. 

If you are looking for a way to incorporate some great conversation time to your child's bedtime routine, Little Stars Bedtime Cards are your answer. Your children will love the characters and you will delight in the great bonding time.

I highly recommend this product and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase Little Stars Bedtime Cards online, directly from their website.

***I received a complimentary set of Little Stars Bedtime Cards for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own, and I have not received any other compensation***




No comments:

Post a Comment