Monday, July 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Wow, its been a while since I have join in the Menu Plan Monday fun over at I'm An Organizing Junkie, hosted by Laura! So I am back! I cannot believe that we are already in the middle of July! It is absolutely crazy how busy this summer has been, and my calendar just keeps filling up! Between family visiting and bbq's with friends and neighbors, plus community events and trips to the in-laws, my family has a jam-packed summer. We might be enjoying time off from normal routines due to holidays, but menu planning does not take holidays! So here goes my plan for the week!

Monday - Grilled Salmon with Lemon and Caesar Salad, Rice

Tuesday - Burgers, Fries and Carrots

Wednesday - BBQ Steak with Baked Potato and fixings

Thursday - Crock Pot Roast, Potatoes, Carrots and Onions

Friday - Spaghetti, Homemade Sauce, Tossed Salad, Mapled Carrots

Saturday - out for dinner with out of town family

Sunday - Grilled Cheese and Turkey Breast Sandwiches, Raw Veggies and Dip

Join in the fun of menu planning today!


No comments:

Post a Comment