Saturday, July 3, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


Welcome to the July 3 edition of Then Sings My Soul Saturday, hosted by Amy at Signs, Miracles, & Wonders! This week I am posting the national anthems of both Canada and The United States, as both Canada Day and Independence Day are this week! Enjoy!

As a Canadian, I decided to post one of the most recent renditions of our National Anthem, performed at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver. I love the Olympics, and sports in general, so I thought I would share this patriotic video. I also loved the theme song, I Believe, and the video I have posted, which is a tribute to Canadian Olympic Athletes.

I also posted a couple of my favorite renditons of America The Beautiful and The Star Spangled Banner!

Enjoy!







5 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing all of these - I've never heard the Canadian national anthem before. Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great songs!
    I love the scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie Grant and The Gaither's are awesome! Love them. Thanks for posting them. The pictures on the first video were awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pile of great songs! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing those videos. The Canadian anthem is pretty. Blessings ~

    ReplyDelete