Friday, July 16, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


Once again, we have made it to Saturday and that means it is time for Then Sings My Soul Saturday, hosted by Amy over at Signs, Miracles and Wonders. This is one of my favorite blog hops to participate in because not only do I get to find great blogs to follow, but I get so encouraged by beautiful music each week. Thank you to everyone who joins in and to Amy for hosting.

I am the mom of two children, both girls, ages 3.5 and 2 years old. My youngest just had her second birthday this week. With each birthday I celebrate with my children, I think back about the dreams and hopes I have for my girls. This week, I have decided to post a few new songs that encourage me as a mom, and parent. There are a bunch out there, but here are a few of my favorites.








2 comments:

  1. I love these songs, especially `In My Daughter's Eyes`. Except in my case it's my son's eyes.

    ReplyDelete