Saturday, July 24, 2010

Worship For Children: Then Sings My Soul Saturday


As a mom of two young girls, I am always looking for fun and exciting ways to introduce them to God's word. My girls love music, so we listen to a lot of children's Bible songs. Even though my girls love children's music, I can only so much. Until now! I recently discovered a wonderful group of musicians that bring Children's Bible Music to a whole new level.

Seeds Family Worship combines music that both parents and children love with the very important spiritual discipline of scripture memory! We have enjoyed the following songs in our home and it is my prayer that you will enjoy these too!




For more uplifting and encouraging music every Saturday, Check out Then Sings My Soul Saturday, hosted by Amy at Signs, Miracles and Wonders!

1 comment: