Wednesday, August 11, 2010

BLOGMANIA Sponsor Spotlight: Crayon Princess

I am so excited to share with you a wonderful little Etsy shop that I recently discovered. 




About Crayon Princess:


"I specialize in creating personalized gifts for children. I paint on anything that will sit still long enough. My children's gifts can be found at the Pea Patch in Winnfield and CB Antiques in Jonesboro.




I am a school teacher that loves to paint and draw. As the proud mother of two princesses, I am constantly creating new things for them and their friends.

I will always consider a trade, but I am mostly interested in things for my girls. Please remember that I have to give priority to my real job, family and etsy sales, so trades may sometimes take a little longer to ship"





AT Crayon Princess, you will find Sand Pails, Beach Buckets, Water Bottles, Crayon Cases and More!


For more information check out these links:


Crayon Princess on Etsy


Crayon Princess Blog


Crayon Princess on Facebook


I am very excited to announce that Crayon Princess will be a sponsor for a great giveaway at BLOGMANIA!  Come back here on September 15 and 16th to find out what you could win!

No comments:

Post a Comment