Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: NickMaxMama Etsy Shop

Recently I had the opportunity to review an Old Fashioned Stick Pony, courtesy of a wonderfully adorable Etsy Shop, NickMaxMama! You can see my full review here.




About NickMaxMama:


NickMaxMama is a wonderful little shop that specializes in super cute and fun play items for children! 




I have two sons who are the light of my life. Nick is 14, and Max is 20 months. What could be more natural for my shop name then nickmaxmama?




I teach high school English during the school year, and in the evenings and sometimes very early mornings, I work on my etsy creations. 


I fell in love with sewing over the summer, and realize now how much I was missing in living without a creative outlet. I love meeting new Etsy friends, and making fun, special items for their kids!







At NickMaxMama you will find fantastic creations like Tee-pees,  hooded bath towels, magic sleeping mats (these are adorable), custom made child-sized arm chairs, Old Fashioned Stick Ponies and so much more!


For more information, check out NickMaxMama on Etsy today!


I am so excited to announce that NickMaxMama is one of my fabulous sponsors for BLOGMANIA!!!


Come back here on September 15 and 16th to find out what great item you can win from NickMaxMama!!!

3 comments:

  1. Shirley, I adore the hooded towel... and the child model is precious too! :) What fun all of their items are! Can't wait to see what's in the mix for Blogmania!

    {Hugs!}
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! Follow me back! http://thejourneyofmybump.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the pink stick horse! stopping by from iFellowship!

    ReplyDelete