Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A & D Diaper Rash Ointment: Mom Central Blog Tour

As a mom of two young children, I have had my fill of diapers and diaper rash over the last four years. Both of my girls have very sensitive skin, and so we have used a number of different products over the years, none with any huge success. Until now.

As part of my involvement with Mom Central Canada, I was recently sent two full size samples of A & D Diaper Rash products.  One for preventing diaper rash, the other for treating it. Until now, you could only purchase A & D Diaper Rash Ointment in the United States. I am so happy to announce it is now available in Canada! That will make many young Canadian tushies very happy, along with their mothers!


About A & D Diaper Rash Ointment:

Specially formulated with Lanolin and Petrolatum, and enriched with moisturizing vitamins A and D, A & D Diaper Rash Ointment helps to protect the skin's moisture barrier while protecting your little one from the discomfort of diaper rash.

About A & D Diaper Rash Cream:

If a rash does occur, treat it effectively with A & D Diaper Rash Cream with zinc oxide and dimethicone and enriched with hydrating aloe vera and moisturizing vitamins A and D.

My Review:

I have found my new favorite diaper rash cream! A and D is unscented and non greasy. I love that I can use the Ointment to help prevent a rash on "I" and at the smallest trace of a rash, the Cream eliminates it. I realized just as I received my sample of A & D Diaper Rash Cream, that "I" was starting to get a diaper rash, so it was the perfect opportunity to try it out. After one use, there was no sign of the rash! Now, I can use the Ointment to help prevent the rash in the first place! A wonderful product that should be in the homes of every new parent. In fact, A & D Diaper Rash Ointment and Cream would be perfect for a baby shower or new baby gift. I love that it is made with natural products and is perfect for the sensitive skin of young and older babies alike.

I highly recommend this product and give it a huge thumbs up!

BUY IT: You can purchase A & D Diaper Rash Ointment and Cream at your local drugstore or pharmacy - Click here today for money saving coupons.





****I received two complimentary A & D Diaper Rash products for the purpose of review on this blog, as part of my membership with Mom Central Canada. All opinions expressed are my own, and I also received a gift card in exchange for a review on this blog***


1 comment:

  1. Hi there!
    Following you through the Great Canadian Link-Up!

    ReplyDelete