Monday, August 2, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

So it is Monday today, and I am excited to share my menu plans for the week. Actually today I have spent all day doing freezer cooking. Here is what I have made today. Not sure which day each dinner is going to fit, but at least it is cooked!

***Chicken Caccitore
***English Muffin Pizza Buns
***Mushroom Pizza Buns
***Slow Cooker Stew
***Skillet BBQ Chicken
***Almost Ravioli
***Ham Primavera

I used the program, 30 Meals In One Day, (watch for a complete review and giveaway soon!) and will be completing 14 or 15 meals today. If you want to check out some more great meal ideas, check out Laura over at I'm An Organizing Junkie today.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I am a new follower. Please subscribe to my blog too..I have 4 current giveaways going on too! Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower from iFellowship...I've never been able to wrap my head around this kind of cooking. I'm intrigued and looking forward to reading more of your posts. Happy Wednesday!

    www.seamsinspired.com
    www.readingwithlarri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete