Monday, August 30, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


This is an incredibly busy week for me, as for many people with children starting a new school year. Although my girls are not in formal school yet, we are homeschooling and doing pre-k. As well, I run a home daycare (preschool oriented), so that will definitely keep me busy. Also, this week I am starting in a Learn To Run Clinic through the Running Room! And next week starts Ladies Bible Study and Men's Floor Hockey for the husband! I will definitely be doing some freezer cooking and baking this week for sure!

Needless to say, I am going back to the comfort, easy recipes for the next bit while our Fall routines get into place! So here is the first menu for Autumn!

If you want to join in Menu Plan Monday, head over to I'm An Organizing Junkie and link up!

Monday - Shepard's Pie
Tuesday - Tuna Casserole
Wednesday - Breakfast Supper (Sausage, Eggs, and Waffles)
Thursday - Pizza and Tossed Salad
Friday - Soft Tacos with all the fixings
Saturday - Roast with Potatoes and Carrots
Sunday - Grilled Salmon, Mixed Veggies and Rice

Have a great Monday and awesome week!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks for the link I do menu mondays on my blog as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope your start to a new school year goes great!
    I follow you.
    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get back into planning. We've slipped over summer :)
    Happy FFF. Stopping by to say hi and personally invite you to enter my follower spa gift card giveaway. Have a wonderful long weekend!

    ReplyDelete