Friday, August 6, 2010

Thank You Followers!

Although I have been blogging since October of 2008, I only started keep track of my stats, and incorporating followers in my stats, since last August. At that time I had only 9 followers. As of today I have 834!!

Thank you so much to all of you, my followers and readers. It has been a great joy to be able to share some fantastic products and books with you all. I have also really enjoyed sharing my life with you. Over the next few months there will be some great review and giveaways, and BLOGMANIA. As well I will be starting new weekly posts (just putting together details), so please keep checking in with me and God bless you all from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm your 835th follower. lol. Just joined you from MBC, and would love for you to come by my place at http://www.createyourtraditions.com. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy following your blog - the giveaways are great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete