Saturday, August 28, 2010

Then Sings My Soul Saturday


This week has been a wonderful week for me to have a lot of opportunities to get into God's word and reflect on my journey as a Christian and woman of God! The one thing that has resonated to me all week is that no matter what I have done, or where I am in my life, He gives me grace. It is that grace that gets me through the tough times and its that grace that gives me joy in the every day! I am so amazed by His endless mercy and grace....it really does amaze me.



For more inspirational music, head over to Signs, Miracles and Wonders, to join in Then Sings My Soul Saturdays, hosted by Amy!

Be Blessed this week!


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful song. Love the words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful song of praise! I have never heard it before...thank you for sharing it !

    ReplyDelete