Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Giggles, Galore and More

My girls love to play dress up! It does not seem to matter what they have to play with, they gravitate to dress up and pretend play. Not that unusual for girls, for sure, and I love watching the development of their imagination as they grow! It is beautiful.

I recently discovered a fantastic Etsy shop that will help promote imagination and pretend play for the child in your life. Giggles, Galore and More has the most beautifully decorated suitcases, growth charts and more!!


About Giggles, Galore and More:

Welcome to Giggles Galore n More! I am a SAHM surrounded by lots of giggles and laughter throughout my day. I love to sew, paint and create craft projects that I hope will inspire your little ones and bring lots of "giggles" and love your way.




I am in the process of creating my shop and hope that you will check back often! 

I paint and customize vintage suitcases your sweet little girls can use for dress-up, over night stays at Grandma's and holding precious treasures. I can customize anything you see in my shop, contact me for more details.



I am also updating my shop and adding new items like custom picture frames,holiday crafts and more so check back often to see what's new!




Head over to Giggles, Galore and More here, to check out their great products for the child in your life!


You can also find Giggles, Galore and More on Facebook!!!!


BLOGMANIA ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT GIGGLES, GALORE AND MORE IS A SPONSOR FOR MY CHILD'S PLAY THEME PRIZE PACK FOR BLOGMANIA ON SEPTEMBER 15 AND 16TH!!!! COME BACK THEN TO FIND OUT WHAT GREAT PRIZE YOU COULD WIN!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature, we are so excited to be participating in Blogmania!

    ReplyDelete