Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Kid-N Around Creations

Etsy Shops are quickly becoming one of my favorite sites to shop. There are so many unique, fun and amazing products that will suit all families and lifestyles. The one thing that I love about Etsy is that everything is handmade and supports local artists and small business owners.

I have had the wonderful pleasure to work with some amazing companies that I have discovered in my Etsy experience, one being Kid-N Around Creations!



About Kid-N Around Creations:

I am a mom of 4 children and a wife. We love living just south of the White Mountains of NH. Embroidery and quilting has become one of my favorite things to do. I enjoy making items for children and Adults. I first started just making gifts for family and friends, and over the last year I have been selling my creations at a local Artisans shop and in March I found Etsy.




I make and sell Eco Friendly felt play food, hand and finger puppets, games and preschool toys. My items are made in a smoke free animal loving home. The animals are not allowed in my sewing room.


I am happy to announce that Kid-N-Around Creations is now offering wholesale orders. Please convo me for more information. You can also view my linesheet here kidnaroundcreations.trunkt.com for a sample of my wholesale prices.


Recently I was approached buy a cooperative parenting group about a discount for large group orders. It has been working out very well. If you are a group of 15 or more, please convo me for details. 



You can visit Lori at Kid-N Around Creations here on Etsy, as well as the following locations:
www.kidnaroundcreations.blogspot.com
www.twitter.com/kidnaroundcreat
www.facebook.com/kidnaroundcreations

I am also featured on Traci's Top 100 Shops please go to this
link and check it out....



******DUE TO THE HIGH AMOUNT OF ORDERS, MY SHIPPING TIME WILL BE 7 - 12 DAYS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE. IF YOU NEED TO HAVE YOUR ORDER SHIPPED SOONER, PLEASE CONVO ME.******

KID-N-AROUND CREATIONS WILL DONATE $1 PER SALE MADE TO Life's Little Paws, Cherished Cocker Spaniel Rescue and Columbus Cocker Spaniel Rescue PLEASE READ ABOUT THE RESCUE
HERE 



BLOGMANIA SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM VERY EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT KID-N AROUND CREATIONS IS A SPONSOR FOR MY CHILD'S PLAY THEME GIVEAWAY!!! COME BACK HERE ON SEPTEMBER 15TH TO FIND OUT WHAT GREAT PRODUCT YOU COULD WIN FROM KID-N AROUND CREATIONS!!!


2 comments:

  1. Those are sooo cool! They would be great for daycare or kindergarten! Congratulations on things going so well!

    ReplyDelete