Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Peanut Beary's Etsy Shop

As you can tell by the plethora of posts recently, I LOVE ETSY! I am excited to introduce you, my readers, to another wonderful Etsy Shop, Peanut Beary's.



Welcome to Peanutbearys! Just like the tag line says, "Be unique, Give unique." The name Peanutbearys---comes from my little (or not so little anymore..) twins. Peanut is my daughters nickname and Bear is my sons. So there you have peanutbearys--and it just makes me smile when I say it! I have a passion for sewing and crafts. I have creating handmade custom items for over 15 years. I love to learn new things! I enjoy making custom items to your specific needs. Possibilities are endless with a little fabric and some imagination! 



All items are from my smoke free studio. Shower and wedding favors, bridesmaids gifts, teacher appreciation, graduation, a little hostess gift, birthdays and holidays are perfect reasons to give a little something =)



Please let me know if you would like a custom piece. It would be a pleasure!
Again, always remember, Be unique, Give unique.




Please visit me on Facebook


BLOGMANIA SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT PEANUT BEARY'S IS PARTICIPATING AS A SPONSOR WITH MY CHILD'S PLAY GIVEAWAY FOR BLOGMANIA! COME BACK ON SEPTEMBER 15 AND 16TH TO FIND OUT WHAT GREAT PRODUCT YOU COULD WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment