Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Purse Place

I am always on the look out for great ideas to keep my children busy while traveling, whether in the car, or plane, even in the stroller! One way I do that is with small toys and books. Recently I discovered a great Etsy shop that will help your child have fun, even which confined to a car seat or stroller.



Welcome to the The Purse Place! We hope you enjoy your look around our store! We now carry many more items besides purses. We also carry hair accessories and I Spy Bags. 



Hair Accessories
We have an ever growing collection of hair accessories. Check back often to see our latest inventory.



I Spy Bags
Check out our "green" I Spy Bags that make great gifts for children of all ages! Our I Spy Bags are filled with white rice making these bags environmentally friendly compared to bags filled with polypropylene pellets. Each bag is filled with at least 37 items. Each bag is different!



If you are on facebook I would love to have you follow my fanpage. If you leave a comment with your fan page I will fan you back!


BLOGMANIA SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT:

I AM EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE PURSE PLACE IS A SPONSOR FOR MY CHILD'S PLAY THEME GIVEAWAY FOR BLOGMANIA! COME BACK ON SEPT 15 AND 16TH TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN WIN FROM THE PURSE PLACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment