Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Blogmania Sponsor Spotlight: Wicked Mama's Emporium

I have another wonderful Etsy Shop to tell all my readers about!


About Wicked Mama's Emporium:

I'm a mom of eight, with 5 grown children, 3 at home, 2 grandchildren, and home schooling the youngest who is 5. My mom who passed away in 2007 passed on a love of creating. It took a while to find my niche on Etsy, but after running a vintage/craft shop on etsy, I tried my hand at digital collage sheets. Little by little it took off and I then added my altered art domino pendants I had been creating all along, only now I was using my own digital designs. The name Wicked Mama is my nemisis, my alter ego if you want to call it that. I used to joke with my step son, who I adopted when he was 12, that I was his wicked stepmom, but when I adopted him, I said I was his just his wicked mom now, LOL. God, my husband and children are my life and I enjoy every minute of every day spent with them. Creating for my little shop is my second favorite thing to do.


Wicked Mama's Emporium has a vast array of digital collage sheets for all kinds of craft projects! Check them out here.


BLOGMANIA ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

WICKED MAMA'S EMPORIUM WILL BE A SPONSOR FOR THE CHILD'S PLAY THEME PRIZE PACK AT BLOGMANIA ON SEPTEMBER 15 AND 16!!! CHECK BACK THEN TO FIND OUT WHICH GREAT PRODUCT YOU COULD WIN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment