Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blogmania Winners

Wow, Blogmania has been over for a few days now, and I am still reeling from the excitement from it all! You all have been an integral part of A Mom After God's Own Heart growing as it has! During Blogmania I gained 251 new followers and reached over 1000 followers! Thank you to all of my readers and followers. I am so blessed to have you read my little blog!

I have to say a fantastic thank you to all my wonderful sponsors of Blogmania! All the sponsors involved went over and above, providing amazing prizes! I can't wait until April 2011 to be involved with the next Blogmania and bring you even more fantastic prizes!

Now the moment you have been waiting for....the winners of the three amazing prize packs!

US Only Winner:

Elise Rodriquez from El Centro, CA

US/CANADA Winner:

Stacie Vaughn from Middleton, NS CANADA

CANADA Only Winner:

Pamela Humphrey from Kitchener, ON CANADA

Congrats to all three of you ladies, and again thank you to all who made Blogmania such a fantastic success!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Shirley for being a part of Blogmania. I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete