Monday, September 20, 2010

CSN Stores Review: Kidz World Recliner with Cupholder

As you know, I LOVE CSN Stores! Recently I had the awesome opportunity to do another review for them. Since my children love to read books, I thought it would be great to have a comfortable place for them to sit while we read. So I decided to review the Kidz World Recliner with Cupholder, in Oxygen Pink. Is this not the cutest chair you have ever seen:




About CSN Stores:

Beyond stellar customer service, our 200+ sites at CSN Stores offer the largest selection of items for most home and office goods. And these items are priced right to be very competitive with other sites, providing our customers with strong savings, too. This combination of benefits is rare among online retailers and is what sets us apart.

CSN's product categories cover everything from cookware, ultra modern furniture, bunk bed-office combinations and fitness equipment to gaming chairs, grills, greenhouses and much more. If it's a piece of furniture or an appliance that you need for your home or office, you should check for it at CSN (www.csnstores.com) first, as there's a good chance we carry it and at a competitive price.

CSN Stores LLC has recently expanded into the United Kingdom with CookwareEssentials.co.uk, TVStands.co.uk, FurniturebyCSN.co.uk and into Germany with Kuecheundhaushalt.de, their first three transactional sites to service shoppers beyond the U.S. and Canada.


About Kidz World:

Kidz world is the leading manufacturer of children's furniture, all made in the USA. All items are built just like adult furniture with hardwood frames for a strong and long lasting products. Available in generic fabrics and Mossy Oak. They are a distributor of NFL, MLB, NHL, Collegiate products, Spiderman, Ironman.



About The Chair:


  • Children's recliner with cupholder
  • Juvenile collection
  • Oxygen Pink
  • Sturdy, mixed hardwood frame
  • Reclining mechanism made of steel
  • Additional safety, no sharp edges
  • Armrests are slightly larger at the top
  • Polyester fiber fill and polyurethane foam padding
  • Safely recline back by pushing back on the armrests
  • Safety feature, footrest must be pulled out from the bottom
  • CAL foam, CPSIA standards, lead tests, and CARB compliant
  • Recessed plastic cupholder in the top of the right-hand armrest
  • Stylish backrest is over-stuffed providing a large, rounded top, single hor
  • Made in the USA
  • Material: 50% Wood; 15% Densified Fiber; 5% Polyester Fiber; 8% Metal; 2% Plastic; 20% Fabric
My Review:

This chair has been a wonderful addition to our family home! My girls LOVE it! We have previously purchased a similar chair from a different company, but it does not compare to the Kidz World one. We use this chair daily to read stories, sing songs and just relax in. Not only did I choose this product for my CSN Stores review for my own children, but also thought it would be a fantastic addition to my home daycare. I am not disappointed at all! It is durable, easy to clean and just the right size for toddlers and preschoolers alike. A very good purchase, and at $89.00,  a very reasonable one too. Shipping to Canada occurred in about a week and a half, so very happy with that and all the great customer service I received from CSN Stores.



I highly recommend the Kidz World Recliner with Cupholder and CSN Stores!

BUY IT: You can purchase the Kidz World Recliner here, on the CSN Stores website.

***I received a complimentary gift certificate from CSN Stores to use towards a product of my choice, for the purpose of review on this blog. All opinions expressed are my own and I have not been compensated in any other manner***

1 comment:

  1. I just purchased this chair for my daughter as a Christmas gift and am worried after reading some reviews that it may be too small for her. Can you give me any insight on what size and weight child this chair is made for? (My daughter is a typically sized 4 y/o)

    ReplyDelete